February 9, 2023 – St. Cyril of Alexandria, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor
Francis-Bergoglio to Suppress the New Latin Mess of 1962, Effective April 3, 2023
All Traditional Sacraments, including Holy Orders Are to Be Suppressed, and the FSSP Drastically Curtailed
From: The TRADITIO Fathers
Reports Are Coming from Newrome
That Francis-Bergoglio Is Hopping Mad
At Newbishops and Presbyters
Who Have Been Simulating the New Latin Mass
He Is Reportedly Planning to Issue
An Apostolic Constitution on April 3, 2023
That Will Essentially Ban
The New Latin Mess of 1962 Altogether
Without Any Exceptions from Newbishops
Together with All Traditional Sacrtaments
The Fraternity of St. Peter Is to Be Restricted
To Operating within the Walls of Its Own Houses
On February 4, 2023, Newrome was abuzz with the report that Francis-Bergoglio is planning to shut down worldwide the Vatican II Half New Order Mess of 1962 and all associated Sacraments and Sacramentals, effective April 3, 2023. This date is significant because the publication date of the document would be the 54th anniversary of Paul VI-Montini’s Apostolic Constitution of April 3,1969, which replaced the traditional Missale Romanum with the invalid New Mess of 1969.
This is the Mess that was used at the Vatican II Anti-council (1962-1965), as designed by the Freemason presbyter Hannibal Bugnini, the Chief Architect of the “New Mess” of 1969, which is now still used, with further “modernizing” changes, in the Newchurch of the New Order. This is the Mess so beloved of the Neocon Newchurchers and pseudo-traditionalists, but is fake (invalid, null and void) because simulated by Newchurch bishops and presbyters who are no longer ordained, but who since 1968 are no more valid than Protestant ministers.
The reports indicate that, as we already knew, Bergoglio is hopping mad at Newbishops and presbyters who have tried to circumvent his decree “Traditionis cusodes” of July 16, 2021, which already ordered the suppression of most remaining New Latin Messes around the world. Therefore, intends to suppress the New Latin Mess altogether, together with the traditional Roman Pontifical and Roman Ritual, which contain the rites for traditional Sacraments, ordinations, blessings, and other traditional rites. Francis-Bergoglio’s Apostolic Constitution, which trumps the mere Motu Proprio of Benedict-Ratzingzer entitled “Summorum pontificum” of 2007, specified by Benedict-Ratzinger to be of only temporary force, is to abolish the New Latin Mess of 1962 and associated rites as follows: [Some information for this Commentary was contributed by sources in Newrome.]
- The New Latin Mess of 1962 is to be abolished at all Newparishes. Newbishops are to be prohibited from giving exemptions to this decree.
- The Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP) and similar once “indult” organizations are to be prohibited from using Newparish churches. They are to simulate the New Latin Mess only in their own houses that have been approved by Newrome.
- Use of the traditional Pontificale Romanum to ordain priests is to abolished. Henceforth, only the New Ordinal of 1968 is to be used, which merely “installs presbyters to preside over the assembly of the people,” like Protestant ministers.
- The FSSP and similar once “indult” organizations must also use only the (invalid) Protestantized New Ordinal of 1968.
- Ordination to the traditional Holy Orders of Porter, Lector, Exorcist, Acolyte, and Subdeacon are to be abolished. Only installations to the Newchurch orders of deacon and presbyter using the fake (invalid) New Ordinal of 1968 are to be permitted
- Use of the traditional Rituale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of Baptism is to be prohibited altogether.
- Use of the traditional Rituale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of Penance is to be prohibited altogether.
- Use of the traditional Rituale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of the Most Holy Eucharist to the sick is to be prohibited altogether.
- Use of the traditional Pontificale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of Confirmation is to be prohibited altogether.
- Use of the traditional Rituale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of Matrimony is to be prohibited altogether.
- Use of the traditional Rituale Romanum to administer the Sacrament of Extreme Unction and Last Rites is to be prohibited altogether.
- Traditional blessings from the Rituale Romanum are to be prohibited. This prohibition includes the blessing of crucifixes, images, and scapulars.
- The 1962 Divine Office is likely to be suppressed in favor of the heretical Modernistic Vatican II Anti-council’s “Liturgy of the Hours.”
Traditional Catholics, first of all, good riddance to the fake New Latin Mess of 1962, which was being used to keep clueless Neocon Newchurchers and pseudo-traditionalists in the apostate Newchurch of the New Order, to keep them bending the knee to the apostate Newpopes, and to keep them funding Newchurch’s paedophile and embezzlement schemes. Since 1968 Newchurch has had a fake (invalid, null and void) Mess and Sacraments, and anti-Catholic doctrines and morals. The question now is whether any of the clueless supporters of the Newchurch apostasy will be slapped into reality and finally leave Newchurch. Frankly, we doubt it. They have been so mesmerized into the New Order by now that most of them will be obedient little automata and switch over to the New Mess. They were never really Catholics to begin with.