“It is as wrong to divide the Church as to fall into heresy.”
Pope Leo XIII 29 June 1896 Unity of the Church ~Encyclical “Satis Cognitum.”
Dear friends of the faith:
In as much as there are different opinions among traditionalists on the status of the church today, it is safe to say that after 50 years no agreements are going to be reached among the Fathers before the Second Coming of Christ. To Illustrate, three different Missals are used among the faithful. The SSPX uses the 62 Missal. CMRI uses the 53 Missal and the SSPV uses the 43 Missal. So, after 50 years, not even a true Pope could solve this problem.
However, the LAITY can bring UNITY among each other without compromising the group they belong to. What will this do, you ask? Simple, the more unity we can achieve, the more we please God. The more we please GOD the more grace we’ll receive from Him. The more grace we acquire, the more we’re able to accomplish in reaching out to others and defending us from the evils that surround us.
These Five logical facts that can bring unity among the Traditional Catholic Laity
1. We are living in the Great Apostasy (Schism) spoken of by St. Paul the Apostle.
2. The Vatican II Council Anti-Christs have taken over the chair of St. Peter and will possess it until Christ returns.
3. There will never be another True Pope.
4. Christ will be back in the Generation of the Great Apostasy. Matt.24:34.
5. The General Testimonial Judgment starts on Pentecost Sunday and lasts till the eve of Trinity Sunday (Middle East time). After the Biblical Great Chastisement of FIRE. The faithful will be protected
God bless, in Christ, Joseph