“WELL, THERE IS TRUTH AND THERE IS GRACE. MAYBE YEARS AGO THERE WAS TOO MUCH OF THE TRUTH, AND THEY GOT ONE SIDE OF IT — YOU KNOW: “YOU SCREW UP, AND YOU GO TO HELL.” FIRE AND BRIMSTONE DROVE A LOT OF PEOPLE AWAY. NOWADAYS, IT’S ALL GRACE AND NO TRUTH. THAT’S SENTIMENTAL HOGWASH. IT ISN’T TRUTH OR GRACE — BOTH ARE IMPORTANT.” MORE
- Prop. 63: “2nd Amendment Nullification” Act.
- SB880: “Bullet Button Ban.”
- SB3: Minimum Wage Hike to $15/hour by 2020.
- AB1785 The “Hands Free” Law.
- AB 1732: Single-User Restrooms.
- SB 1383: Controlling Cow Flatulence.
- AB 857: Ghost Gun Ban.
- SB1322: Legalizing Child Prostitution.
- Prop. 57: Early Release for so-called Non-Violent Criminals.
- AB 2466: Felons Voting. DETAILS
Conservative Catholic dissidents, who have been attacking Pope Francis, showed their true colors recently by attacking retired Pope Benedict XVI, calling his writings “subversive” and “modernist.” That’s right, they think Benedict is a heretic. MORE
The artifact, inscribed in an ancient Hebrew script as “belonging to the governor of the city”, MORE
For many, the New Year means new fitness goals, as swarms of people head to the gym to get in shape. But if a regular workout doesn’t sound exciting enough to motivate you to hit the weights, a New York City gym is offering something a little more unique: the opportunity to get fit in the nude. MORE
VENTURA Calif. — Thomas Aquinas College narrowly escaped the worst of the Southern California fire that took its name, but still suffered extensive damage on a campus where trees are still smoldering and the ash is nearly knee-deep in some places, forcing an early end to the fall semester. MORE
1. Is the Chair of Peter Vacant? An Argument for Sedevacantism
2. Sunday within the Octave of Christmas
3. Pope Saint Sylvester
4. Family and Marriage
5. Articles and notices
I want to take this opportunity to thank all who have supported the Newsletter this past year. Continue reading