July 20, 2021 – St. Jerome Emilian, Confessor Double Feast
Francis-Bergoglio’s Repression of the New Latin Mass Further Explained His New Regulations Are So Dictatorial that They Are Worse than What Martin Luther Implemented
From: The TRADITIO Fathers
The Roman Emperor Julian the Apostate Had Nothing on Newpope Francis-Bergoglio. Bergoglio in His Latest Document,”Traditionis Custodes” Has Come out as a Full-throated Apostate From the Catholic Faith Hating Catholic Tradition He Has Shown Himself As a Hypocritical Dictator of the Worst Kind Thank God, Traditional Catholics Left Long Ago His Protestant Sect Of the Newchurch of the New Order
After we TRADITIO Fathers reviewed in detail Francis-Bergoglio’s July 16, 2021, document “Traditionis Custodes” suppressing the New Latin Mess and its accompanying letter of instruction to the world’s Newbishops, even we were stunned by the extremism and autocracy of the document from the Marxist/Modernist apostate Newpope. Here is what’s going to happen in Newchurch.
- Bergoglio has declared that the invalid (fake) New Order (Novus Ordo) Mess of 1969 is the “unique,” i.e., only, Newroman liturgy. The rite that Ratzinger had termed “Extraordinary,” i.e., the Half New Order Vatican II New Latin Mess of 1962, is no recognized, except temporarily by exception.
- Only the Newdiocesan bishop has “exclusive” power whether to authorize the New Latin Mess at all, within the even narrower confines of Bergoglio’s Newvatican restrictions.
- Existing New Latin Messes groups must undergo a loyalty test to ensure that they accept fully the invalid (fake) New Order Mess of 1969. They cannot have any hesitations to accepting in toto the Vatican II Anti-council’s (1962-1965) heresies, which kicked off the “New Mess.”
- If existing New Latin Messes pass this rigorous scrutiny, such Messes must be moved outside of Newparishes. In other words, the New Latin Mass is expelled.
- Such Messes must not proclaim the Epistle and Gospel in Latin, only in the vulgar tongues. (This was already one of the goals of the Modernist liturgical movement in the 1950s.)
- Any presbyter who presides at one of these expelled Messes must pass a loyalty test to the Newpope.
- Not even Newbishops are permitted to allow new groups centered around the New Latin Mess.
- Bergoglio has taken “the firm decision to abrogate all the norms, instructions, permissions, and customs” that precede his July 16, 2021, document. Previous “indults” for the New Latin Mess are abolished.
- The restrictions are effective immediately, July 16, 2021.
In the accompanying letter of instruction to the world’s Newbishops, which is longer than the document itself, Bergoglio makes his dictatorial hand even heavier:
- Bergoglio in cowardly fashion blames his Newbishops’ responses to a skewed 2020 questionnaire that the his Congregation for the Doctrine of the [New Order] Faith sent out.
- Bergoglio blames the Neocon Newchurchers for using the New Latin Mass ” to widen the gaps, reinforce the divergences, and encourage disagreements that injure the [New]church, block her path, and expose her to the peril of division.” In other words, those who want the New Latin Mess are a passel of schismatics, the same old charge leveled against the saintly Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and his originally-traditional Society of St. Pius X (SSPX).
- Bergoglio orders that Newchurch return to “a unitary form” of celebration. In Bergoglio’s apostate mind, this is not the united form of the Roman Mass according to Sts. Peter & Paul, the Fathers and Popes of the Church, canonized by Pope St. Pius V in what we know call the Traditional Latin Mass. No, it is the invalid (fake) New Order Mess, fabricated by the Freemason presbyter Hannibal Bugnini starting in 1951, continuing with the 1962 Mess, and culminating in the full-blown Protestant-Masonic-Pagan “New Mess” of 1969.
- Bergoglio orders that those Newchurchers who use the New Latin Mess return “in due time” to the invalid Novus Ordo travesty of the Unsaints Paul VI-Montini and JPII-Wojtyla.
Ironically, in an accompanying Letter to the world’s Newbishops, Bergoglio claims to be speaking with “parrhesia.” Bergoglio may abhor Latin, but, like the Modernists, loves to substitute Greek (“liturgy” for “Mass,” “eucharist” for “Communion,” “homily” for “sermon,” etc.). “Parrhesia” in reality means the boldness of speech of Christians used to challenge religious authorities for injustice and hypocrisy. Neocon Newchurchers should turn “parrhesia” against Bergoglio himself for his apostasy from the Catholic Faith!
True Catholics, the Neocon Newchurchers are, in effect, expelled from Newparishes. If they know what’s good for them, they’ll take themselves to an independent Traditional Catholic church, chapel, or oratory. But most Neocons aren’t Catholics any longer; they have adopted the Protestant Newchurch and its Newpopes, so virtually all f them will likely drop out, merging with the secular pagans around them. The Neocons got what they deserved. They were cowardly and craven, not followers of Christ but of fallen men.