FIDELITY AMONG TRADITIONALISTS
Dear friends of the Truth.
This is the position of our website.
It has been my experience that Traditional Catholics enjoy a harmonious relationship once they become aware of the following realities:
FIDELITY AMONG TRADITIONALISTS
1. We are living in the Great Apostasy spoken of by St.Paul the Apostle.
2. The Vatican II Anti Christs have taken over the chair of St. Peter and will possess it until Christ returns.
3. There will never be another True Pope.
4. Christ will be back in the Generation of the Great Apostasy. Matt.24:34.
5. The general testimonial & judgment day starts on Pentecost Sunday and ends on the eve of Trinity Sunday. After the Great Chastisement.
THE FOUR MAIN ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH
1. The Heresies stemming from the Vatican II Council.
2. Cultism, elevating private revelations and their messages above the Apostles and the Divine doctrinal teachings of the Church.
3. Lack of Biblical knowledge and study.
4. Mortal Sin.
EVERY DISORDER IN THE WORLD IS THE RESULT OF MORTAL SIN
God bless and see you soon on judgment day. In Christ, Joseph
I watched this show and it was awesome, truly if you can get it or watch it do so.
How the Beatles Rocked the Kremlin tells the extraordinary and untold story of how the Beatles punctured the Iron Curtain. In a personal journey through Russia by award-winning director Leslie Woodhead, he tells in first-person accounts the story of a secret revolution which contributed to the fall of communism. VIDEO
After trying to launch his own cryptocurrency and failing to turn an Italian monastery into a training camp for Europe’s far right, former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has a new plan: teaming up with a Chinese spiritual movement that reportedly believes Trump will bring about Judgment Day. MORE
He helped kill the pope — so his pals could stay out of hell.
That’s the shocking claim from longtime Colombo gangster Anthony Raimondi, who says that, in 1978, he went to Italy with a team of hit men who whacked John Paul I. They allegedly poisoned him with cyanide just 33 days into the pontiff’s reign, according to Raimondi’s new book, “When the Bullet Hits the Bone,” out now from Page Publishing. MORE
After a two-week hiatus, oil traders are once again booking supertankers operated by a Chinese shipping giant that got caught up in U.S. sanctions. MORE VIDEO
More chaos world wide
A general strike was announced and five huge marches, all peaceful, converged on the city centre, bringing the streets to a standstill. Police estimated that more than 500,000 people had joined Friday’s rallies. VIDEO
Vol 12 Issue 42 ~ Editor: Rev. Fr. Courtney Edward Krier
October 19, 2019 ~ Saint Peter of Alcantara , opn!
1. What is the Holy Eucharist
2. Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost
3. Saint John Cantius
4. Family and Marriage
5. Articles and notices
At a time when raw evil is consuming the world, I have no doubt that Donald Trump’s efforts to keep God in the picture is the main reason his enemies hate him so. Of course, he’s not Catholic but his innate desire to use his office to remind the world about God certainly is not not Catholic. MORE
Outraged by secretly taped anti-Trump comments attributed to CNN President Jeff Zucker and others at the cable network, President Trump’s campaign is vowing to sue the company for “a substantial payment of damages.” MORE VIDEO
A new bill that caps freelance submissions may make writing financially unsustainable for many workers even though the legislator behind the law insists that the goal is “to create new good jobs and a livable, sustainable wage job.” MORE