FIDELITY AMONG TRADITIONALISTS
Dear friends of the Truth.
This is the position of our website.
It has been my experience that Traditional Catholics enjoy a harmonious relationship once they become aware of the following realities:
FIDELITY AMONG TRADITIONALISTS1. We are living in the Great Apostasy spoken of by St.Paul the Apostle.
2. The Vatican II Anti Christs have taken over the chair of St. Peter and will possess it until Christ returns.
3. There will never be another True Pope.
4. Christ will be back in the Generation of the Great Apostasy. Matt.24:34.
5. The general testimonial & judgment day starts on Pentecost Sunday and ends on the eve of Trinity Sunday. After the Great Chastisement.
THE FOUR MAIN ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH
1. The Heresies stemming from the Vatican II Council.
2. Cultism, elevating private revelations and their messages above the Apostles and the Divine doctrinal teachings of the Church.
3. Lack of Biblical knowledge and study.
4. Mortal Sin.
EVERY DISORDER IN THE WORLD IS THE RESULT OF MORTAL SIN
God bless and see you soon on judgment day. In Christ, Joseph
I remember addressing him on his conclusion, that the Fatima secrete had to do with Apocalypse 12. So I asked; if this be true, then why aren’t you preaching the Second Coming of Christ? His answer; yeah yeah yeah.
Presbyter Nicholas Gruner (Left) Remained Attached And even Deepened his Attachment to the Newchurch Of the Marxist/Modernist Newpope Francis-Bergoglio (Right) And His Predecessor Newpopes.
Unfortunately, Presbyter Gruner Bought Into The Exaggerated and unCatholic Version of Fatima Which Proclaimed the Heresy That “Fatima” Is Equal in Authority to Sacred Scripture
Vol 12 Issue 29 ~ Editor: Rev. Fr. Courtney Edward Krier
July 20, 2019 ~ Saint Jerome Emiliani
1. What is the Holy Eucharist
2. Sixth Sunday after Pentecost
3. Saint Praxedes
4. Family and Marriage
5. Articles and notices
At least 20 people died and 50,000 were ordered to evacuate as the heaviest rainfall on record pounded the southwestern Japanese island of Kyushu. Rainfall of 10.1 centimetres (about 4 inches) per hour was recorded in the southern region of Kagoshima. In the city of Aso in Kumamoto prefecture, landslides buried several households.
A strong 5.1-magnitude earthquake jolted Athens on Friday, knocking out phone connections, damaging buildings and causing power outages, as panicked residents rushed into the streets. VIDEO
“Go gays,” Rapinoe said, according to Yahoo Sports. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team. It’s never been done before. Ever. That’s science right there.”
That’s because society has gone AntiChristian and they are at least 25% of society now. VIDEO
Jewish communities from New Zealand, the United States and Australia gave $700,000 to the families of victims of the March attacks on two mosques in Christchurch where a total of 49 people were killed. MORE